Grace Health is an integral part of the communities in which we serve. As such, we believe in giving back by donating and/or sponsoring when we can. Please adhere to the following procedure when seeking a donation:
- Our Donation/Sponsorship Committee meets in December (to consider requests for projects in January through June of the following year) and June (to consider projects in July through December). The deadline for submitting forms for consideration are December 3 and June 3.
- Requests are evaluated using the following criteria:
- The Mission Statement: The mission of Grace Health is to show the love and share the truth of Jesus Christ to southeastern Kentucky, through access to compassionate, high quality health care for the whole person.
- Values: Excelling, Serving, Reaching, Healing
- Pillars to Success: Access, People, Quality, Community
- How our donation/sponsorship will enhance/support the above criteria
- Those making requests will be notified of the committee’s decision by June 30/December 31.
- Please complete and submit the Charitable donation/Sponsor Request Form.
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION
Grace Health is a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping our community healthy. Your financial support helps us bridge the gap between the actual cost of providing quality health care services, and the income Grace Health receives from grants and fee payments. We welcome gifts of any size which helps support our yearly cost of providing quality health services to the community’s medically underserved. Contributions are tax deductible in accordance with Internal Revenue Service regulations.
If you would like to help Grace Health continue to make a difference in our community, your support can be expressed with a gift of cash, securities, or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express). Our staff will help you contribute in a way that suits your individual needs.
Thanks for helping us continue to meet our mission